Welcome!

Hello and welcome to Kellie's Krafty Korner. I created this blog to share my passion of crafts with everyone. I am a scrapbooker, cardmaker, sewer, jewelry maker, and ribbon artist (aka hairbow maker). Feel free to check out my project and leave me some comments! And if you wants click on the ads at the bottom of the page...LOL

Monday, March 29, 2010

I WON, I WON, I WON!!!!

OH my goodness, I was making my daily rounds checking all my email and facebook and blogs and stuff when I decided to log into email just 1 more time and I got an email from Marci over at CincinnatiCoupons.net. I won their PaisleyandPolkaDots giveaway! I am so excited!!!!

And not only did I win that one but I also won at Paper Crafter's Corner. I won some Couture Cardstock and Mod Podge! I can't wait to play with all these new goodies. I will be sure to post my projects!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hello lady! Be sure to email me your projects and let me know that you have received it!

    Congratulations again and thank you for your support at Cincinnaticoupons.net

    ReplyDelete